62% of advisors prospecting on LinkedIn gained new clients. 32% increased AUM by over $1 million
At BMO Global Asset Management, our commitment to help you build your business extends beyond a breadth of outcome-oriented investment solutions and best-in-class service, to innovative practice management ideas designed to differentiate you.
LinkedIn is an exceptional tool to create meaningful connections and another way for you to turn warm leads into realized aspirations. Learn how you can create an all-star profile, build your personal brand, target high-quality prospects, cultivate leads online and more with our social advisor’s guide to LinkedIn.
In this guide, you will find:
- Top 10 ways to create an ALL-STAR LinkedIn profile
- Grow your first-degree connections
- How to add LinkedIn to your email signature
- Prospecting using LinkedIn’s advanced search features
- Leveraging your network to access high-quality prospects
- Joining — and leveraging — LinkedIn groups
- Adding a background image to your profile
- Increasing your visibility
- Getting maximum value from your LinkedIn feed
- Taking your relationships offline
Better conversations. Better outcomes. podcast
Create, curate and connect: social media for advisors
Sheri Fitts, founder and CEO of ShoeFitts Marketing, joins the podcast to discuss major concepts of social media and how to set goals for your strategy, and then dives into details with tools, tips, and techniques that you can use today to make a greater impact on social networks.
Remember: Ensure that you follow your firm’s Social Media Policy, and applicable regulatory guidelines, when using LinkedIn™.
Sources: LinkedInTM, LinkedInTM/Cogent Research